Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yahoo's P&S Is the next Soap Opera What Shall We name It?

"As the Monkey Turns"



Maybe it's just me... but I like it!



Yahoo's P%26amp;S Is the next Soap Opera What Shall We name It?opera.com



the KB hour ?



Yahoo's P%26amp;S Is the next Soap Opera What Shall We name It?amc theatre opera theater



THE YABOOS LOL
if I tell you it will be reported
Passions of The Horny Housewives
The Bane of the Mundane
All my Peeps instead of All my Children
As the Stomach Turns
"Desperate Shut-ins".
The Bored And The Plastered!!!
the not very bold and almost beautiful
The Intricate Lives of the Bored and Lonely



(just a joke)
these are the yahoo's of our lives
Boredom is not an Option



or



All Roads lead to Y!Answers: P%26amp;S



or



The Addicts %26amp; the Sleepless
The armadillos of war!!



Or



Too much time on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation