Thursday, December 10, 2009

We are going to cast a new SOAP OPERA who should your character be?

I will be the butler.



We are going to cast a new SOAP OPERA who should your character be?opera house



I'd be the maid that is actually the illegitimate daughter of the Yahoo! Answers Mayor who had an affair with the wife of the Baptist Preacher who had actually had an affair with the Principal of the elementary school where "Tyqueary" had been hired unbeknownst to them as a lesbian. Future episodes will have me emerging as the one and only person who is a match for a kidney transplant for the Preacher's wife who turns out to actually be my mother! The Yahoo! Answers mayor is then exposed as a fraud who ran away with all of the city's tax money. The Butler, our own JuJu then marries the Mayor's wife and no longer has to lift a finger but is now waited on hand and foot by................my long lost brother who we thought had died on a ship's cruise in the carribbean but who had actually hidden away on a deserted island with natives who taught him the secret ingredient for the antidote to the bird flu.



Stay tuned for.........Yahoo! Answers Valley Place Hospital World of our Lives.



**EDIT** Meanwhile......back on the ranch....my long lost brother with the antidote turns out to be an assasin hired to kill the Yahoo! Mayor. Little does he realize that the Mayor is HIS father too. All he knows is that his mob boss had witnessed the mayor making a drug deal while said mob boss was disguised as the pizza delivery boy. Evidentally the mayor's definition of "extra cheese" and "give me more sauce" was a tad bit different than ours! So I talk to my long lost assasin brother and explain to him that our father, the mayor, wasn't making a drug deal but was merely trying to expose his old mob boss in a "sting" operation. My brother's heart begins to melt and all he knows is that he has to get to his father in time to warn him of the mob boss's evil pizzasassin plot!



Stay tuned for tomorrow's show!!!!



**Edit #2** HEY.....I resent the teacher with a sorted background comment!! lol (schoolteacher here.....soooooo we'll avoid that one.)



We are going to cast a new SOAP OPERA who should your character be?dream theater opera theater"You love me; you really love me!" *cries and runs off the stage with her award* Report It


The over worked, under appreciated, under loved bastard child of a millionaire Buddhist monk, who went to fight the propaganda of illiteracy and is now missing in action, while his twin sister is a madam in a brothel for Polish gangsters and is going bald....Meanwhile......
I will be the lesbian.
the insufferable rich girl. :)
i'll be the handsome and rich villa owner's bath sponge =)



edit: euw.. that's gross i think..



i'll just be one of the corrupted governments then
I'll be the crazy taxi driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation