Friday, December 4, 2009

Do y'all watch "Passions"? Its my fav. soap opera.?

Its really good. I think Ethan,and ,Miguel is very good looking.I dont like Sheridan and Gwen!



Do y'all watch "Passions"? Its my fav. soap opera.?opera cd



It's my fave too! Sometimes the characters and story-lines are too ridiculous, but that's what makes it soooooo addictive. My favorite characters are Theresa %26amp; Ethan...they are so close to being a couple that I feel I should give them a push...Ethan needs to make up his mind and ditch the witch (Gwen) %26amp; that moran mother (Rebecca) of hers.



Do y'all watch "Passions"? Its my fav. soap opera.?opera singer opera theater



We were just writing the other day that Passions should be taken off the air, it's a waste of air time!!!!!
i have seen a few episodes, i thought it was pretty bad esp the storyline in italy when the lesbians march in their boots to go after alistair crane
Tabitha is my favorite. And I love Endora! Tired of the whole Ethan/Theresa thing, though.
As ridiculously stupid as it is, I watch it. One thing that's for sure, in every episode, at least one guy is going to take his shirt off for some reason or another. I'm just so tired of Theresa making that stupid "crying" face. It's been like 7 years and she has no other facial expressions.
it has gotten really ridiculous...the acting is pretty bad even for a soap...they characters change way too much...there have already been like what...3 different ethans...i like all my children much better...its not as confusing
I love Passions, but I think people have to realize that to truly love and appreciate the show, you have to realize it is very "tongue in cheek" style comedy. From the pop culture references that make us laugh to storylines that are so absurd they make our eyes bulge, the show continues to delight fans. Constantly named as the lowest rated soap, Passions still has a huge following.



I miss JT Cornell. I think Jared is a fake. I want Theresa and Ethan back together. I think Miguel is annyoing but not as annoying as Fox. I think Chad is cheating on Whitney with a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation