Friday, December 4, 2009

Who is the hottest guy on a soap opera in your opinion ?

I like Tom Pelphrey!



Who is the hottest guy on a soap opera in your opinion ?amc theatre



I am sooooooooo with you Jonathan Randall aka Tom Pelphrey from Guiding Light is sooooo hot!!! I want him to grow his hair back out!! I love it! Next would have to be Gus aka Ricky Paull Goldin. I just love him!



Who is the hottest guy on a soap opera in your opinion ?symphony opera theater



i dont know his real name



but Jason Morgan off of General Hospital
dont know his real name but EJ on Days Of Our Lives
Michael Easton who plays John McBain on OLTL
Nick on the Y%26amp;R
johnny zacarrah; jason morgan (:
LOL.. I like Jonathan too...



Nick Newman on Y%26amp;R........Joshua Morrow.............very hot!



Shemar Moore...used to play Malcom on y%26amp;R ..very hot too!
Like Silkands said:



Shemar Moore y%26amp;r was the best!



then tie between Nick y%26amp;r and Jonathan GL
Liam in Corrie! x
Sonny from General Hospital
I love Roger Howarth ex Tod Manning oltl! Also Michael Easton,March Forbes,Trevor St.John
I like tom as well and I love joshua marrow
JASON MORGAN FROM GENERAL HOSPITAL
Cane from Y %26amp; R...there's something about him. When Malcom first appeared on Y %26amp; R he was hot! But when he "returned" from the dead, those braids did nothing for him.
ej from days-i love his accent
that's a toughie. i have a few. ej, phillip and shawn on days and lucky on gh. dude greg vaughn is sexy...face and body so i have to give it to him.



days does seem to have the most cute guys of all the shows tho.
dont know the real names gh jason,sonny and johnny.amc jr. oltl the vega brothers
jason morgan
Steve Burton - my avatar! He plays Jason Morgan on GH.



Carol C - I had SUCH the crush on that guy who used to play Todd on OLTL. Back when I was younger and my mom used to watch it. I seem to have a thing for guys with hair!
Brandon Barash who plays Johnny Zacchara on General Hospital.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Bar...



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Zacc...
Aiden Turner who plays Aiden Devane on All My Children. Hot looking and he's got an accent.
I love the guy who plays Michael Baldwin on Y%26amp;R...YUMMY



and then there is my only stand by Rick Springfield from General Hospital...that is why I watched that show and it was about hospital stuff than...
Luke Spencer!!
I think John Driscoll is hot (plays Coop on Guiding Light)
Lucky Spencer...all I can say is HOTT!!
liam connor in corrie or jack branning in eastenders.
it's more than one for me Sonny, Nikolas,Jason,Patrick from GH,and Antonio,Cristian,and john from OLTL
Here's my mini list:



James Scott (EJ, DAYS)



Brandon Beemer (Shawn, DAYS)



Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip, DAYS)
Michael Park from ATWT He is hot!



Then Tom Pelphrey with long hair
Definitely Cane on young and the restless!



http://wwwimage.cbs.com/daytime/yr/star_...
The actor that used to play "Deacon Sharp" on B%26amp;B. He went on to play on another soap. He is so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation