Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is your neighborhood a big ole soap opera?

I live in a small town. so you can't help but know everything. every traffic stop is even posted in our newspaper so we know all the goods on everyone. lol



i have this love/hate thing for this town ?



Is your neighborhood a big ole soap opera?movie theater



At least you know everything about your neighbors and that's good in a lot of ways. If you would live in a big City, you probably would never see your neighbors at all and that's not good either. I live in a medium size town and I know my neighbors and we talk when we see each other outside and hang out sometimes, but no soap opera.



Is your neighborhood a big ole soap opera?tickets opera theater



No my neighbourhood pretty boring.
yes, but I do not get in it
yeah, summer bay sux
It's a dead town. Everyone mind their own business. Only one neighbour knows my family personally.
Ditto. I live in not a small town- a tiny, dinky town. If you want to see how gossipy and pathetic things can get go into topix.net and put in the zip code 37683. Talk about a soap opera. You can put in your own zip too. Don't post if your town is as mean as ours. Or you can post anonymously.
If it was it would be the most boring Soap Opera ever ..... The only people I even talk to are the neighbours directly on either side of me
Kind of. All my neighbors are nosy 80 year olds.
I am The soap opera in my neighborhood. ApparenTly everyone feels iT's Their job To know my business!
Yeah I think thats the way all small towns are.. Just want to keep my name out of the mix for sure.
My Town isn't small, but there is always some gossip crap going on. The nice thing is that I don't have to see those people very often - of course when I do I just smile and be all sugary sweet and suddenly become the "stupidest" person in town.........If you know what I mean??? LOL!!!
Definitely. There is no way to wear pink socks out to the mail box in my town. It would be all over the paper!
Mine is a huge big city like Huston is and nobody cares what you do. the only time anybody would look at you is when a cop car is sitting on your driveway.
About every ten to eighteenth minutes, I either hear sirens or a chopper looking for someone in my neighborhood.



And guess what? I hear another siren going off just now...



On time too!
nope my town sucks and it is very slow out here where i am now i miss cali
I My hood is a bunch of old folks.
I wouldn't know. Nolanville is also, a small town and, I expect it to stay so until, We get the Dome built and, attract an NFL franchise but, I am usually at work or, asleep so, I don't really have time to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation