Friday, December 4, 2009

L FEEL LIKE I AM ON A SOAP OPERA . .?

. .THE POLLZ CAN BE SO DRAMATIC



L FEEL LIKE I AM ON A SOAP OPERA . .?performing shows



Me too, what will be the next chapter, in the days of our lives lol...



my mom is a soaps junky



L FEEL LIKE I AM ON A SOAP OPERA . .?say yes opera theater



and you're the queen
drama drama drama
then get off!
I think the soaps on tv could take some pointers from what goes on around here. They ain't got nothing on us.
Sounds like a........drama queen !
I quess, I'm not here all the time and I only look at specific ones. Maybe it is dramtic, maybe not. I'm not the person to really answer that.
you are dear...its called ....."The Yahoo and the Restless"
yea very true
people seem angry today....



I like your pic today!!!
I'm sorry, I must be experiencing technical difficulties.



Did you say something about a pole and some soap?
yup it is dramatic.
i don't...maybe for some peopel it is
Oh, Nice!
then either get off the soap opera or change the soap opera
then u probably dont want to answer what i found



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation