Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is a question concerning the soap opera, All My Children.?

Who is the actor that plays the character, Zarf / Zoe? I would like some info on him and any past acting gigs. Thanks.



This is a question concerning the soap opera, All My Children.?performing shows



Here is what I found on abc7.com. I love this soap and watch it every chance I get.



Jeffrey Carlson joined the cast of "All My Children" in the ground breaking role of Zarf/Zoe in December 2006. With this character's story line, the show made television history becoming the first daytime drama to chronicle the coming out story of a transgender character.



Mr. Carlson trained at The Julliard School, The University of California at Davis and the Guthrie Theatre. His Broadway credits include: "Taboo" (Marilyn), "Tartuffe" (Valere, Roundabout) and Edward Albee's "The Goat or Who Is Sylvia?" (Billy). He also appeared in the pre-Broadway production of "The Miracle Worker" (James Keller). Off-Broadway, he starred in Lee Blessing's "Thief River" (Signature Theatre) and regionally, McCarter Theatre's "Romeo and Juliet" (Romeo), "Manuscript" at the Cape Cod Theatre Project and "Sodom and Gomorrah" at the Eugene O'Neill Playwrights Center. This television and film credits include "Plainsong" (Hallmark Hall of Fame), "No Where to Go But Up," respectively.



Mr. Carlson is originally from Long Beach, California. His mother is a big fan of "All My Children," and named him after one of her favorite characters, Jeff Martin.



This is a question concerning the soap opera, All My Children.?say yes opera theater



His name is Jeffrey Carlson.



He's also been in Hitch.
Jeffery Carlson plays the freak.



I just wish he'd leave Pine Valley. His phony accent and his storyline is disgusting. I always ff thru his lines. I guess when he and Babe slept in the same bed as "friends" really turned me off. THey're supposed to be adults. Girls and wannabe girls do not sleep in the same bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation