Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you all think of this soap opera, called passions?

It's okay. It could be better. It's fun to watch sometimes. But I don't get hooked on it.



What do you all think of this soap opera, called passions?



I watched Passions when it first came on the air. It was a fun soap opera, and while farfetched at times (a witch, talking doll, an angel, etc), it was still a good way to pass some time! I stopped watching it when i went away to college and university and haven't started back into it since. But, I tried to get into one episode not too long ago, and couldn't follow the storyline or get sympathetic to the characters.



What do you all think of this soap opera, called passions?opera mobile opera theater



I've personally never watched it, but the campy storylines always seemed funny to me. Sadly, it has been cancelled so enjoy it while you can!
its different its ok
I watched it in the beginning, but then it got really weird. I think I stopped liking it right around the time that Mar-Timmy's came into play.
I say Passions the 1st yr it came out, now its just gotten rediculious. I don't watch daytime television anymore. I work and go to school. Personally, i think it's gotten stupid.
I love it! I'm so pissed that they're taking it of the air. I've been watching it since 99 and got really attached. It's far-fetched sometimes, but who cares? It makes things interesting. I recommend it to every1
bad rip off from 1960's tv show dark shadows, i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation