Thursday, December 10, 2009

What did I miss on my soap opera???

NOSSSINGG!!!



What did I miss on my soap opera???concert venue



the lover shot the gf



What did I miss on my soap opera???events opera theater



Days or Y%26amp;R?Not much.
A whole lotta carpet-munchin'.
One died,one left,2 divorced.a baby,,,,
Somebody probably slept with someone elses husband, and they are probably pregnant with the devils child now.
she slep with her husband



he confessed that he love him



the baby was not his



they both died
the bubble bath
They will still be talking about it next week. If you miss one day You will be able to catch up on it tomorrow or all next week.
lindsey lohan got served with papers. scarlett johannson is going to be releasing a CD. and, madonna's new charity case, i mean baby boy, has arrived in london.
OH MY GOSH!!! Dude killed Chick, and then ran off with Female..I can't belive him!!!!
You forgot to say which soap you watch. You can go to cbs.com or abc.com for the answer to any of the soap news.
Gwen had a party. He hubby got jealous and that other chick it's PG she lieing to keep Will.



Yes that it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation