Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can your past become like a soap opera in the future when you've moved on?

I was enrolled in a private school for about 10 yr. since I was able to go to school, I knew basically everyone there, even the new people that enrolled, we were like a big family. Then we had to move because California was getting really friggin expensive. Now its 2 yr. later and I found out the pastor at that school had an affair with one of my best friends mother and "ran away with eachother". That school and the church was burned down to the ground, one of my mom's best friend died from her third time of colon cancer. It's been five months and we were recently in a car accident, and basically financially screwed for awhile. Can this happen on a normal basis???



Can your past become like a soap opera in the future when you've moved on?opera mobile



You wouldn't believe the soap opera that is my life. It can happen and I am proof that it does happen. But, be strong. This too shall pass.



Can your past become like a soap opera in the future when you've moved on?imax theatre opera theater



its kinda like that saying from that insurance commercial "life comes at you fast" dont worry sometimes it seems like everything is going wrong but trust me your not the only one, it will get better just have hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation