Thursday, December 10, 2009

Suggest a couple on an ABC soap opera that would consist of a younger man and older woman:?

I'm 31yrs old but I really enjoyed the relationship between Dorian and (take your pic of younger men aka: David or Joey). I was trying to think of another couple that would be interesting but I drew a blank..Help!



Suggest a couple on an ABC soap opera that would consist of a younger man and older woman:?dream theater



From GH - The newly widowed Monica Quartermaine hooking up with Patrick Drake for a fling. Anything to push Robin out of the picture.



Suggest a couple on an ABC soap opera that would consist of a younger man and older woman:?performing arts opera theater



I still like the idea of David and Vicki, even though I know it'll never happen. How about a crossover? Kendall from AMC with Cole from OLTL - that way, Erica and Todd could get into it, bring everyone in the two towns into the whole big battle; Zach couild threaten Cole, which would p*** Starr off, Erica would accuse Cole of being a gold-digger and probably say his mother tried to steal one of her husbands. Then Nora would get into the act and try to prosecute Erica. Of course, then Lindsay would probably just kill everyone and got to St. Anne's for a couple of weeks and get over it. It's been a long time since an AMC/OLTL cross-over. I think we're due.
I'd love to see, Erika and Ryan on All My Children.
Diane and Max (GH)



Viki and David (OLTL) their flirting was funny



Erica and Dell (AMC) but they fired Dell, he was funny w/ Opal
I am going to have to go with Diane and Max from GH......they are so funny together.
Haven't watched in awhile to any other than GH, but here it goes:



AMC - Ryan and Erica



OLTL - Rex and Nora



GH - Tracy and Coleman (I love them when they have scenes together...or Monica and Mac - they can console each other in through the grief.
Before they allowed him to marry Kendell. I thought Zach would have been a good match for Erica on AMC. She's like 95 and I think he's younger than that.
I'd like to see Alexis and Cruz. I would have said Alexis and Lucky, but she and her daughter have already shared too many men. If Sam hadn't gotten there first, though, Lucky and Alexis would have been great, both just in their own right and because of all the Spencer/Cassadine history between them. I think Luke would approve of his son sleeping with his Natasha, but Nikolas' head would explode.
Ok. Diane and Max oh GH is cool. But what about Diane and Milo? That would be cool. The things she could teach him. a true Mrs. Robinson...Couldn't you imagine her asking him



Would you like me to seduce you?
Well, back in the day on AMC, they had Mark Dalton hooked up with an older woman, whom he eventually married. I think the character's name was Ellen.



Now, I think Ryan and Erica would be a good match, if he wasn't so freakishly in love with Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation