Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to try out for a soap opera - am I hot enough?

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=AREZOQK%26amp;k...



I want to try out for a soap opera - am I hot enough?soap opera



dont know that pic does nothing for u sorry



I want to try out for a soap opera - am I hot enough?city opera opera theater



Yes Jeff, I think you look very intelligent. Good Luck!!
I think your cute but hot, NOT!!!!, sorry! just being honest. Lose the glasses and work out a little.
I went to school with someone who played a police detective on ABC's All My Children. He lived on Long Island, close enough to commute to the city. He first worked as a movie extra, until he got his SAG card. Then got small speaking parts. No, he didn't know anyone. He got the parts through his cleverness.
you wish!
it depends what style of soap opera you want to do.



serious, romantic, etc.



if you want to, you can do whatever you want! it isn't about being hot or not, just use your acting talent to get a part!
oh of course you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation