Friday, December 4, 2009

If Y/A's P&S were a soap opera (*if!) would your be cast and as what/who?

Or if you are shy please feel free to nominate.



* we all know it is



If Y/A's P%26amp;S were a soap opera (*if!) would your be cast and as what/who?listen to opera



I would be cast...as myself.



You know I would...and so would you and a bunch others, and we would have villains too...



Oh...and I forgot to mention there would be a lot of people with multiple personality disorder and many others would be paranoid.



If Y/A's P%26amp;S were a soap opera (*if!) would your be cast and as what/who?concert venue opera theater



i'd be the super b****h,lol
I'd be the rich, beautiful, glamorous, sexy, slutty vixen. Like a young Alexis Carrington Colby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation