Friday, December 4, 2009

What is going to happen to my soap opera Passions ?

i just got cancled and im crushed !! i heard that mynetworktv might pick it up i hope so dose anyone have any info for me .



What is going to happen to my soap opera Passions ?passions soap opera



It's believed NBC will try to find a way to keep the show alive somewhere other than the network. An Internet platform is a possibility, while NBC might also talk to Disney to see if the conglom would be interested in producing a shortened version of the sudser for its successful SoapNet cabler.



What is going to happen to my soap opera Passions ?mr messed up opera theater



It's canceled. Period. It'll be on until August.
Heard its on till summer then so long...........
I agree with you I am disappointed that it was canceled. I also heard that another network might pick it up though the article I read did not mention one. I think it would do much better in the ratings if they got some new writers who could move the story lines along faster.
Oh no! I don't watch it that often but I love the absurdity of that show! Perhaps it will at least still be in syndication on the Soap Network?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation